Partners of the COMPERA network
- Enterprise Estonia EAS
- Invest Northern Ireland
- IWT - Agentschap voor Innovatie door Wetenschap en Technologie
- National University Research Council of Romania
- Österreichische Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft mbH
- The Research Council of Norway
- VDI Technologiezentrum GmbH
- Verket för innovatinssystem - VINNOVA
COMPERA - Aims and Activities
COMPERA is targeted towards the creation of a sustainable network of programmes that are funding Competence Research Centres. It should lead to a strategic decision-making of programme owners and managers at pan-European level with regard to Competence Research Centres. These centres aim to bridge the gap between technological and economic innovation by providing a collective environment for academics and industry and sufficient critical mass. Their activities are multiple: pooling of knowledge, creation of new knowledge by performing different types of research, training and dissemination of knowledge.
COMPERA has been funded under the ERA-NET scheme. It is now continued by the network partners.